IFC provides a 2-tier coaches training and certification course (Class I and II) to further develop the standard of knowledge among IFC member coaches.
Class I and II courses are held regularly throughout the world in IFC member countries.
Class I is the basic education programme that includes the following topics;
- Teaching of basic cheer skills
- How to teach at team level using basic methods
Class II is an advanced coaches edcuation programme and covers the following topics among other things;
- Requires a higher level of academic knowledge of cheer skills and safety guidelines.
- Class II includes detailed information about Physical Training for cheerleaders
- Dietary programs to enhance the physical performance of cheerleaders are explored in detail
- Advanced teaching methods to improve overall team performance are covered
- Prevention of injuries